stephklecha

barn closet door

4 år sedan

We are redoing my 9 year old daughter’s room. We would like to do a sliding barn door for her closet (on the left) the brown door will be to her bathroom and is also at the entrance to her room (to the left of closet) Do I need to match the closet door with the bathroom and room door? I was thinking white but wasn’t sure if it would be too much white with the walls being white. I’m all about flow! Any suggestions for closet door? The opening is 36”.

Kommentarer (2)

• 4 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 4 år sedan

Wouldn't. Barn doors inside is a fad.

Bi-fold closet doors would be better, they'll hold out dust better and enable you to put art on or furniture against the wall by the door(s).

• PRO
    4 år sedan

@steph Hopefully this can provide a better visual for you with white on white. This was for a master bedroom with a very similar layout. What you don't see is to the left of this photo is the entry to the room that used to hit the closet door. This ended up being a great solution. We added two barn doors to one rail.

The doors sit far enough off the wall, art or decor can still be installed in between the doors for design when they are both in the closed position.

Helpful tip:

Even though the openings may not be the same, I'd recommend sizing them the same or close for a balanced look on the wall. Also take into consideration that a white door may need touch up over time with a child where as a stain door can naturally handle a bit more wear and tear.

Kristen

CUSTOMER SERVICE - (720) 500-3985

Custom Sliding Barn Doors

www.customslidingbarndoors.com

Stephanie thanked Custom Sliding Barn Doors
Sponsrad

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.